Friday 9 September 2011

Chocolate Fondant at The Albion

The Boyfriend and I spent day 5 of the holiday in Shoreditch looking at a couple of wedding venues. Ordinarily we might have done a bit of shopping too - particularly The Boyfriend who is the most fiendishly stylish man I've ever met. However we're trying hard not to spend too much money at the moment.  Buying our new flat means taking on a bigger mortgage and up until now we've found new and unexpected legal things that we've have to spend money on.

Although we didn't go shopping we had lunch at the Albion which serves the most delicious chocolate fondant.  The last time I was there, I thought it was the most amazing thing I'd eat all year.  Having eaten it again today I can confirm that I was right.  Mmmmmmm.




Any other nominations for the most delicious food of the year?


No comments:

Post a Comment